Old October 8th 08, 08:32 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
ted

Default 8800 gts

Well after spending $800, and lots of hours. We found the problem.
Evidently, the monitor, which is a new LCD monitor failed. The reason
we couldn't figure that out is evidently the digital side failed only
analog side kept working. Yes we did get a new power supply rated at
500 W. Now. We need to send an angry letter to Samsung about their new
LCD monitor. We did check and find out that produced pretty reliable
stuff, but evidently, we got the exception.

ted wrote:
Have a ecs geforce 7050m-m v2 motherboard. Trying to install a 8800 &
am unable. What are the steps to follow or you followed? TIA