Old December 14th 06, 06:00 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Andrew Hamilton

Default Printing 2-up or 4-up on laser printer in Windows XP

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 05:24:41 -0600, "Jimmy" wrote:

"Andrew Hamilton" wrote in message
.. .
I always thought that this was built-in to Windows XP, until the other
day when I couldn't find a way to do this.

Suggestions.

Thanks

Take a look at XP's Photo Printing Wizard. After selecting the jpg to be
printed, then selecting the printer you wish to use, the next screen will
display layout choices and preview. The Wizard seems to only come on when
you rt-click the image file and select print on a jpg file, doesn't seem to
work with tiff.

And I wanted to do this with PDFs and Word DOC files. Does this mean
I would have to convert a PDF to a JPG to do n-up printing? Weird!

Andy