Old February 15th 17, 03:44 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default ASRock motherboards OK?

On Tue, 14 Feb 2017 20:07:54 -0500, Bill
wrote:

(like Paul and Flasherly, here).

I'm more of "seat of the pants" experience. Spouting specifications,
applicability and interpretation -- that's hardcore and something I
usually have to work at, if at all to come up with something. Any
expertise is a byproduct of a related enjoyment computers have
impressed ever since I got my hands on one: Unlike math, which I test
high for a decent comprehension. Did that stop me from cruising
lazily by math courses, in the middle of the bell curve, when I could
have done much better...oh, hell no. Heh. What I taken (and lost)
out of the stock market in profits -- entirely different story...I've
even went so far to freak-out tax accountants.