Old July 23rd 03, 10:46 AM
Deathwalker

Default all in one printer advice

Will the device work without an attached computer? Does the fax facility
simply tap into your computer modem or does it have a proper hardware fax
built in? I've read several all in one reviews and although none are
brilliant hp seem to do best.

--
Ian Lincoln Independent I.T Consultant
"Mat" wrote in message
Greetings

I want to buy a multifunction / all-in-one printer. I appreciate that
bundling 3 or 4 functions into 1 machine will give lesser performance than
individual stand alone units. This aside, and having read many varied
reviews I think I have the choice narrowed down to an HP.

Can anyone offer any advice on the HP range. I am looking at the PSC2210

and
the OfficeJet D145. If anyone has any other strong suggestions (apart from
don't buy an all-in-one) I would be really grateful.

Many thanks

Mat