Old April 7th 15, 01:40 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.programming.algorithms
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Default Men of War: Assault Squad.

Alt-tab is behaving weirdly... every since I removed some patches and also
removed IE9 and IE11 to remove the evil update...

Company of heroes goes to window mode instead of alt-tabbing.

This game men of war takes a long time... and the window seems to go back
and forth back and forth..

Anyway there is an attack mode similiar to coh...

(forget the comment I made about do everything with right)...

The thing is with this game:

1. Don't loose focus.

2. Use Attack mode (F6) and bind it to the left mouse button.

These two control improvements would solve some issues.

3. Use escape to loose focus, instead of going to the menu.

Bye,
Skybuck.