Old February 14th 07, 07:28 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Bill

Default 8800GTS or 8800GTX

In article ,
says...
Guys,

I am building a new system and am up to deciding which video card.

Price isn't the limitor but the GTX is ~11" long which would go right into
my drive bays so is it worth the extra performance to loose a drive or two?

I am looking forward to playing UT2k7 and Crysis.

I would like to play them at 1600X1200 will all the bells and whistles on.

Thanks!

Ya know, if price is not a limiter, why not get a new case that will
accomodate all your hardware? You could even include upgraded P/S to
make sure you have enough power.

Bill
--
Gmail and Google Groups. This century's answer to AOL and WebTV.