Old June 12th 04, 05:06 PM
Phil

"Ray K" wrote in message
et...

Phil wrote:

I wonder if anyone has experience with refilling laser toner cartridges?

And how they got on?

I have just done my first refill on my HP1300 and all went very smoothly

and
printing almost same as usual. The only thing I noticed is that text is
fine but feel the photos and other none text parts are a little fainter.

Someone said it could be the fact I was comparing with a print out from

an
old cartridge and there will be variation from cartridge to cartridge.
Someone else said that toner does go off especially if left in a bottle

and
in the light.

Any tips appreciated.

Where did you buy the toner? When I tried finding some to do my own
refills, I couldn't find any sources.

Ray

http://www.urefill.co.uk/

I am in the UK but they deliver to Europe.

Phil