Old January 3rd 04, 02:42 PM
jpsga

I noticed that. When I d/l the software for 6.05 and executed same it made a
new folder called 'driver'. When I ran 'setup ' it complained that it could
not find 'key.ini'. Well, 'key.ini' is in the same folder. I found no
install instructions so I wrote it off to Gigabytes problem.

Doing it your way, you might want to point it to the XP folder in 'driver'.
That folder has a .ini file.
Jim

"brackets" wrote in message
Hi,

Using a 7N-400P under XP Home SP1.

I've downloaded the latest LAN driver for the MOBO, but when I point the

h/w
wizard at it, it says it cannot find the software.

I thought it might be IRQ conflict; Ethernet controller appears to be on

PCI
9 - the only share I can see on 9 is ISA ACPI...?

btw, the only card in the box is the AGP graphics board...

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks.

--
Susan