Old October 10th 05, 06:01 PM
QZ

"Roger" wrote in message
news:JxS1f.43954$lq6.1070@fed1read01...
QZ wrote:
I got an Antec TP-II 380 with 24 pins, and it says I can detach 4 pins

leave 20, which is what I need.
Is it simply a matter of pulling that section off or does that tab need

be moved first?

To answer your question, the only tool you need is fingers, the
connector will snap apart at what looks like the vertical external guide
ridges.

It wasn't so easy, there are two tiny tabs on each side that must be
squeezed together. Tweezers would have been optimal, but I didn't access to
them, so I used the edge of a flat-head screwdriver to compress one edge and
pull it apart, and then repeat for the other.