Old August 25th 04, 03:09 PM
Alan Walpool

"NG" == NG writes:

NG this would be the must if somebody tell me what is the best; but
NG when you ask this question, usually nobody answer; the proof:
NG look list of this forum and you see object "cooler opteron" (it
NG is me who send it) and you will see there is no answer. so i have
NG prefer ask a question less precise, that's all. but apparently,
NG it is not better because you are the only one who send a
NG response. too bad. i will try to find by myself a good heatsink
NG for my opteron.

Try to get a boxed set. The cooler that comes with it is very good. If
you are buying seperately since this is not a hot topic you need to
compare with similiar models for the amd64 athlon series.

If you find out anything please report back your findings.

Thanks,

Alan