Old August 2nd 03, 12:11 AM
Amir Facade

Ted, How much RAM do you have installed on your board? Win 98 seems to have
a problem with more than 512 megs.

I have a GA-7VAX with XP and 98SE in a dual boot. I had to take out one of
my 512 sticks to get 98 set up , but it works ok now with 1024megs.

"Ted Kulinski" wrote in message
news : I tried this board with an image of my old W98 SE system, and with a
: fresh install of W98SE, and had all kinds of problems with stability.
:
: Also, the sound would not work. (It worked fine on a Windows XP
: partition, so I'm sure the hardware was OK).
:
: I was just wondering if many people run this board with W98SE and have
: stable system?
:
: If anyone does, is there any trick or hints one should know about?