Old July 30th 03, 05:20 AM
JKBK

I`m running 98SE and had a little trouble with sound in that it was
breaking up in 90% of my games. It was almost as if it was lagging. Tried
new drivers, settings,etc but it solved itself one day after I was playing
with the FSB setting in EasyTune. No problem since.
As for stability I`ve recently had a problem wiith my vid card and my
256Mb of PC 2700 blowing at the same time. I think personally the key to
this board is a good PS.....NO clones and at least 350W but thats my
opinion. Good luck on yours. Jeff

"Ted Kulinski" wrote in message
news
I tried this board with an image of my old W98 SE system, and with a
fresh install of W98SE, and had all kinds of problems with stability.

Also, the sound would not work. (It worked fine on a Windows XP
partition, so I'm sure the hardware was OK).

I was just wondering if many people run this board with W98SE and have
stable system?

If anyone does, is there any trick or hints one should know about?