Old October 12th 03, 09:02 AM
Noot

Thanks for replying,

I had tried this Jo.sys file, but without succes. With my Ghost boot disk
including this Jo.sys file, my pc stopped booting after the bios screen.

I got the idea that maybe there was a conflict with pc-dos, so I made the
Ghost boot disk with MS-Dos.

And now, succes!

grtz, Noot

"Bill James" wrote in message
The "Press any key" is not a function of BIOS, but must be specifically
added to the CD. Try this page, Bart's free JO.SYS: http://www.nu2.nu/jo/

--

Bill James
Microsoft MVP - Shell/User

Win9x VBScript Utilities » www.billsway.com/vbspage/
Windows Tweaks & Tips » www.billsway.com/notes_public/

"Noot" *@*.** wrote in message
l.nl...
Hithere,

With a lot of help from information on the internet I managed to create a
bootable cd that fully automaticaly starts Symantec Ghost, and restores an
image file from one partitition to another.

There is only one thing that I can't get the way I would like it.

Usually when you have a bootable cd in your pc (like a Windows CD) when it
starts up, there is a screen saying 'Press any key to boot from CD'.
I also want this option with my bootable 'Ghost' cd, but the way it is

now,
it gives you no option, and immediatly starts to run from cd.

What can I do to to have this option?

It is probably not a bios issue, since my pc does ask for the 'Press any

key
...' with a Windows CD.
I assume it has something to do with the floppy-emulation option in Nero
when you create a bootable cd, (which I used) but I can't exactly figure

it
out.

Help!

tia, Noot