Old October 11th 03, 07:38 PM
Derek MacKeddie

The message
from "Noot" *@*.** contains these words:

Hithere,

With a lot of help from information on the internet I managed to create a
bootable cd that fully automaticaly starts Symantec Ghost, and restores an
image file from one partitition to another.

There is only one thing that I can't get the way I would like it.

Usually when you have a bootable cd in your pc (like a Windows CD) when it
starts up, there is a screen saying 'Press any key to boot from CD'.

Noot,
That's a function of your Windows CD and Operating system,it's
Windows that's offering you the chance to boot from the CD or not.

I also want this option with my bootable 'Ghost' cd, but the way it is now,
it gives you no option, and immediatly starts to run from cd.

That's what happens with an ordinary bootable CD,your pc just treats it
the same as a bootable floppy disk.

What can I do to to have this option?

Nothing AFAIK.

It is probably not a bios issue, since my pc does ask for the 'Press any key
...' with a Windows CD.
I assume it has something to do with the floppy-emulation option in Nero
when you create a bootable cd, (which I used) but I can't exactly figure it
out.

I really don't think it's anything to do with Nero.

Help!

Sorry,no can do.

--
Cheers,
Derek,

"75% of statistics are made up on the spur of the moment"