Old October 11th 03, 06:57 PM
Bill James

The "Press any key" is not a function of BIOS, but must be specifically =
added to the CD. Try this page, Bart's free JO.SYS: =
http://www.nu2.nu/jo/

--=20

Bill James
Microsoft MVP - Shell/User

Win9x VBScript Utilities =BB www.billsway.com/vbspage/
Windows Tweaks & Tips =BB www.billsway.com/notes_public/

"Noot" *@*.** wrote in message =
l.nl...
Hithere,
=20
With a lot of help from information on the internet I managed to =

create a
bootable cd that fully automaticaly starts Symantec Ghost, and =

restores an
image file from one partitition to another.
=20
There is only one thing that I can't get the way I would like it.
=20
Usually when you have a bootable cd in your pc (like a Windows CD) =

when it
starts up, there is a screen saying 'Press any key to boot from CD'.
I also want this option with my bootable 'Ghost' cd, but the way it is =

now,
it gives you no option, and immediatly starts to run from cd.
=20
What can I do to to have this option?
=20
It is probably not a bios issue, since my pc does ask for the 'Press =

any key
...' with a Windows CD.
I assume it has something to do with the floppy-emulation option in =

Nero
when you create a bootable cd, (which I used) but I can't exactly =

figure it
out.
=20
Help!