Old October 11th 03, 04:13 PM
Noot

Default bootable Ghost CD with "Press any key to boot from cd" option

Hithere,

With a lot of help from information on the internet I managed to create a
bootable cd that fully automaticaly starts Symantec Ghost, and restores an
image file from one partitition to another.

There is only one thing that I can't get the way I would like it.

Usually when you have a bootable cd in your pc (like a Windows CD) when it
starts up, there is a screen saying 'Press any key to boot from CD'.
I also want this option with my bootable 'Ghost' cd, but the way it is now,
it gives you no option, and immediatly starts to run from cd.

What can I do to to have this option?

It is probably not a bios issue, since my pc does ask for the 'Press any key
....' with a Windows CD.
I assume it has something to do with the floppy-emulation option in Nero
when you create a bootable cd, (which I used) but I can't exactly figure it
out.

Help!

tia, Noot