Old February 8th 04, 05:35 AM
MT

Good point Barry. My main reason was simply because of the extra 145GB space
(compared to the WD Raptor) and the fact that it was cheaper. But, you make
a good point. I think I'll take your advice and get the 10k rpm 36GB Raptor
drive for my system and main software drive. This should surely be enough
space for WinXP, Office and music and movie video editing software and then
I still have 240GB more space for data on the RAID 0 SATA drives.

Thanks for your help...

Matt

"BarryNL" wrote in message
MT wrote:
Any particular reason why you want to use your slower disk as the system
disk and the faster RAID 0 as storage only? Normally you want the
fastest disk configuration as your system drive. Personally, I'd use
either the RAID or get one of the WD Raptors as the system disk in a
system costing this much.