Old June 3rd 14, 11:55 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default who makes cheap tower cases with BLACK bottom?

On Monday, June 2, 2014 8:35:44 PM UTC+8, Joe Blow wrote:
Coolermaster N200
ALL black, in, out & bottom, even the supplied accessories inc screws
are black.

No it isn't one of those. Doesn't resemble Coolermaster - I had 3 different
Coolermasters this century. Noname case is a cheap piece of garbage. The front
panel USB ports are held on by 2 screws, and the original owner broke them
just by pushing in a wireless keyboard tranceiver. Very flimsy indeed.
I imagine the PC shop that sold it would have discontinued using these
bottom-of-the-barrel bargains after a few returns.