Old June 1st 14, 12:47 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default who makes cheap tower cases with BLACK bottom?

I inherited a PC in a cheap noname case. The interesting thing is that it
is painted black underneath. Every other case I can think of has bare
zincanneal or aluminium on the bottom.
The only other feature (in otherwise mediocre generic case) is that it has a blue light bar 15 cm wide under the power button.
I trawled through pages of Google image search and found a similar case,
presumably the same manufacturer, but the link was to a Chinese B2B site,
where content churns over as soon as it is indexed.