Old August 3rd 04, 02:04 AM
Steven K

"Major ChrisB" wrote in message

Hi,

I hope I'm in the right place, had a browse through some group titles and
this was the closest to what I need.

I have a Nvidia GForce4 440MMX 128Mb in my PC, 2100Mhz Athalon with
1024Meg ram.

I have no problems watching videos and dvds and playing some games on my
PC. I play Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 and Championship Manager 2003/04
regularly with no problems. I also never had any problems with Vice City
or the Elite Force games.

Now the point. I recently downloaded a few games and when I try and play
them I get what can only be described as a red hue over the screen, like
the whole thing is in Red and Black rather than the full colour.
sometimes backgrounds are in the right colour but the moving objects like
a car or a character walking around are in black and red, sometimes in
just black and red colour, sometimes black and red lines.

I've had this happen most recently with Jurassic Park, Operartion Genesis
and older games such as Sniper 2, Robot Wars Extreme Distruction and even
very old games like Theme Park.

I downloaded the latest driver update as per the Nvidia website today but
still no help. Can anyone offer any advice that may help me out with
this?

maybe a heat problem?