Old September 27th 07, 09:47 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Bill

Default Any 8800GTX users?

In article ,
says...
I've tried several desktop programs but they only allow me to put a bunch of
programs on each desktop. Not span a single window across several desktops.
Should that be possible? I need one large desktop that I can open my program
too and then work with it. I don't mind panning around the screen if thats
what happens I just need the actual application window to be huge.

It sounds like your looking for something like this:

http://www.9xmedia.com/products/displays/index.php

T'aint cheap but it will probably do what you want.

Bill