Old March 3rd 10, 07:48 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
peter

Default NetBook That Renders 1080?

There is a new ION2 chip in the works with retail product available in April
from Acer and Asus...both should be capable of HD with HDMI connectors

http://www.techspot.com/news/38076-n...by-summer.html

peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.

"(PeteCresswell)" wrote in message
Per peter:
I used " netbook 1080p hdmi"

That was the ticket.

Thanks!

About the fourth hit down, there's recent link that seems to say
that it is not happening yet but will appear sometime in the
first half of this year in one or more NVIDIA Ion netbooks.

viz: http://tinyurl.com/889cx3
--
PeteCresswell