Old February 7th 05, 12:21 AM
Ed Light

I'm about to try something very promising, though -- a bundle from
cyberlink.
MakeDVD
Power2Go
PowerCinema
PowerProducer

Boy are they cut-down versions.

Back to Nero 6. They now have a new Nerovision.

Got the nvdvd decoder trial. It's about equivalent to cyberlink powerdvd in
quality and cpu usage.

I do like using Win Media Player for DVD's as you can slide to an exact time
point easily.

But I've just bought the Zoom Player Pro because I love the way the demo
(which can't do dvd's) lets me step frame-by-frame (or almost) in a wmv
file. It lets you choose from dvd decoders on your system, including nvdvd.

It turns out that in color adjustments in the forceware when you set the
overlay the sharpening and gamma dim out. But when you set them for desktop
(or all) they change in the overlay anyhow.

*You just won't believe sharpened dvd and video file playing! It's so real.*
--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\