Old February 6th 05, 05:09 AM
Ed Light

Installed the MSI Media Center. Ouch. What junk. And it left a process
running that continually takes up 500mhz after boot. Then it wouldn't
uninstall. I had to go back to the previous restore point.

ShowShifter turned out to be a trial version.\

I'm about to try something very promising, though -- a bundle from
cyberlink.
MakeDVD
Power2Go
PowerCinema
PowerProducer

Their DVD Player has a fabulous picture, so I think this will be fun.

BTW the nvidia DVD decoder that enables the pure video thing isn't included.
It's $20 from nvidia. I haven't bought it yet. Apparently it enables
superior dvd watching in win media player 10. I know that on my ti4200
cyberlink's powerdvd was way clearer than win media player.

Here goes ...

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/