Old February 5th 05, 05:00 AM
Ed Light

"Anthony" wrote in message
news:gOVMd.2234$GT.1283@okepread01...
I am still in shock that putting my 6600 agp leadtek with my xp 2600 CPU is
working out better then my "old" AMD 64 system. But I plan on starting to
build an nforce 4 system soon I think now casue of my experience. Gotta get
a motherbaord that is ready for dual cores u know lol

While reading in the Trainz forums I found a crucial thing, if true:

nvidia cards may run much better in an nvidia motherboard.

One guy had stutters with a geforce (common in Trainz) which were gone when
switching to an nforce, same processor.

You could put your 6600 agp in an nforce 3 ultra pretty cheap:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...123-230&depa=1

I think prices may be down further in several months.
--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\