Old July 17th 03, 09:20 PM
Darth Joules

If you want a good mobo all the whistles and bells go with the Asus
A7N8X Deluxe....BUT make sure it's version 2. Otherwise go with the
EPoX 8RDA+. Crucial mermory is good budget memory. After buying mobo
and memory should leave you with about $80 for the CPU. You should be
able o pick up a AMD Athlon 2200 for that price. Shop around and try
and get the best deal in one place so you save on shipping. BTW, what
about the heatsink?

Darth

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:22:38 GMT, "grendel"
wrote:

Looking for a good mobo to upgrade to from my 800 MHZ Athlon A7V board. From
what I hear an nForce2 is the best Athlon chipset to get. Looks like the
A7N8X-X is the boards to get. Trying to spend less than $300 for mobo, CPU
and 512 MB of good DDR400 memory. (gonna get some from Crucial).