Old October 31st 03, 03:08 AM
JT

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:57:47 -0000, "Paul Hathaway"
wrote:

Hi All,

I have a Dell Latitude xpi with a Pentium ii 133 inside:

Microprocessor type IntelŪ PentiumŪ microprocessor
Microprocessor speeds 100 or 133 MHz
Internal cache 16 KB
External cache 256-KB pipelined-burst SRAM
Math coprocessor internal to microprocessor
Voltage 3.1 V

System chip set Cirrus Logic Vesuvius-LS Core Logic
Data bus width 64 bits
Address bus width 32 bits
DRAM bus width 64 bits
DMA channels 8
Timers 3 channels (speaker, DRAM refresh, and system clock)
Interrupt levels 16
Flash EPROM 256 KB
Local bus 60 MHz
PCI bus 30 MHz

I need to know if I can upgrade the Processor to at least a 166, will the
Board take one. I also need some more Memory.

Can anyone help??
Yours

Paul Hathaway

Not likely to be able to go above the processor already installed. How much
memory do you have in it? Max is 40meg(8 on board + 2 sockets which can
hold 16 each).

JT