Old June 16th 04, 10:38 PM
Rasmus Paetau

Default Problem: Blank display after fiddling with primary/secondary display settings

Hello!

I have a rather embarassing problem. I think I somehow managed to disable my
primary display and enable the secondary display in ATI Catalyst control
panel while playing around with the multi monitor settings. Since I don't
actually have more than 1 display, the result is that I no longer see
anything once Windows starts up. Is there some way I can reset the display
settings without installing all drivers from scratch using Windows VGA mode
(accessed by pressing F8 during startup in Windows 2000)?

Thanks in advance,
Rasmus