Old April 18th 07, 05:50 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg
pc games

Default MSI 8500GT ($99.99) and 8600GTS ($189.99) are up on ZipzoomFly @ 10PM Pacific Time 16 April.

On Apr 17, 5:27 am, (John Lewis) wrote:
IN STOCK

See:-

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/Produc...uctCode=327726

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/Produc...uctCode=327724

John Lewis

Any AGP editions planned?
Don't tell me... your reply will be "throw away what you have and buy
a total new PC" when mine is running perfectly including all the games
released so far

But specially what I want to know is how do these new cards fair
against the 7th generation when it comes to DX9 under WinXP?
Will these cards run faster DX9 games under WinXP? or will they run
slower than the 7th or even 6th generation?
I'm asking this cause these new cards are hybrid DX9/DX10 so probably
the DX9 part is weaker than the previous generations and they are only
"optimized" for DX10 under Vista.
I'm only speculating