Old August 14th 03, 09:05 AM
/mel/

Frank wrote:

When i install Security hotfix from windowsupdate i get screen
corruptions- areas around the task bar, menus and windows appear
black.

It all works fine when i uninstall the hotfix.

Is this a known problem - is there a solution ??

thanks

I think that this is BS anyway. I have installed every patch that
MS has posted on windows update and have never had a problem.
Of course all of my hardware is up to date. And I don't use any
kaaza type apps.

Of course you don't have an ATI card with a PAL TV tuner (as an example),
otherwise you'd not be so quick with your "it never happened to me so it
can't possibly be true" attitude.

--
/mel/

np: