Old July 26th 03, 08:54 PM
Andrew K.

Be careful. There are several capacitors near the corner of the CPU socket.
I had to cut a corner off of my Vantec Aero-Flow fan to make it fit without
bending any on-board components.

I'm using a Radeon 9700 (non-pro) based card. It works great with my Athlon
2800+.

Andrew

"Marc Martuscello" wrote in message
hey group,

I have a gigabyte GA-7N400 pro motherboard, I am looking for a heatsink
and fan that will fit this board. i am getting an AMD 2600 athlon xp cpu.

will be doing some overclocking. also any input for a video card would be
greatly apreciated. i plan to spend about $200 on a vid card.

thanks

Marc M