Old November 6th 08, 12:11 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.winsock.programming,comp.protocols.tcp-ip
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default Red Alert 3 has problems with multiple IP's and Hamachi.

Hmm...

I just realized something... right after I pressed the post button and read
my own message

I have the pirated version of the game... I patched it to 1.03... then
applied a crack...

But the crack is still 1.00.

So it's kind of a fake crack.

This can be seen in the settings window... it says 1.00.

So for now I am giving EA the benefit of the doubt.

Maybe these network bugs are solved in 1.03.

If so then all we need is a cracked version of 1.03

If not then we all f*cked

Bye,
Skybuck.