Old April 3rd 07, 06:10 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Don[_2_]

Default Another Viewsonic LCD Monitor Problem

There was a post on March 29th entitled "LCD Monitor problem in DVI
mode". Well I have exactly the same problem with my Viewsonic LCD
panel. Except I have the 23 inch model ((VP2330wb) and I am using the
ATI Radeon X1600 video card. When I got this machine a couple of months
ago everything worked fine. I was able to use the monitor in DVI-D mode
and I ran my display at 1920*1200*60hz. but one day things went poof.
I booted up the machine, saw the Windows startup screen and then I got
the "no digital signal" and I haven't been able to run the monitor in
DVI-D mode since. And I tried using another DVI cable and it didn't
work either. Works fine with the VGA cable and I am still running at
1920*1200*60hz. Has anyone experienced this using an ATI video card?

Thanks for your assistance,

Don