Old January 18th 04, 07:31 AM
J. Clarke

John Lewis wrote:

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 12:13:46 -0000, "Justin Baker"
wrote:

"Bobby" wrote in message

Cheers Tony. I presume Office 2003 uses the latest version of DirectX?
If so, then surely nVidia FX drives Office faster?

Hey, I like nVidia cards so I'm looking for reasons to upgrade to nVidia
rather than ATI. :-)

ATI's Radeon 9500 and above also support DirectX 9 in hardware. You're
going to need a different reason to choose nVidia. :-)

Uneducated Troll.........ignore..........

Is it your contention that the 9500 and above do _not_ support DirectX 9 in
hardware or am I just too tired right now to figure out your point?

John Lewis

JB

--
--John