Old January 19th 08, 09:20 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
bornfree

Default Gigabyte P35-DS3P

Fishface wrote:
bornfree wrote:
Where is the ram frequency on this mobo bios? I am looking in the
M.I.T. section and can't see it at all.

Like the rest of the Gigabyte boards I've seen, it's probably hidden
to annoy and confound users. After first entering the BIOS setup,
press Ctrl + F1 and one of the menus will have more advanced
tweaking options.
http://hardwarelogic.com/news/132/AR...007-08-17.html

Ok I have worked the FSB(?) up to 300, and let the bios decide what
was best for the ram. It set it to 750.

Running nice. A bit faster. Hotter, but cooler is ok. Stable so far..
will run prime tonight.

CPUID still reports my clock speed to be 1.86 under "specification"
though .