Old January 18th 04, 11:02 AM
Darthy

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 20:09:05 -0000, "Bobby" wrote:

Just bought an 5600XT card today -- and it's awful. It feels slower than my
5200. So it's going back (the shop (or the receipt) didn't state it was an
XT - so I should get a replacement or money back - right?).

This is a **** card... what did you expect? You posted about graphic
cards on the 12... on the 14th I even gave you a link to a review site
that has a nice little chart about video cards.

None of the 5600s compare to the ATI9600Pro.. which might have cost
you a bit more... and as youve posted, your budge does allow for a
5700.... in which I stated the 5900XT (not 5600XT) would be the better
card for the same price.

You can't play the latest games with GOOD visuals with slow cards.

Any idea which one I should go for? I plan to return it tomorrow so a quick
reply is appreciated.

Do research... look at cards.

http://www6.tomshardware.com/graphic...ournament_2003

Especailly this one: