Old October 6th 03, 12:07 AM
Shepİ

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 21:32:25 +0100, Knowing that it was a Hollywood
invention that lemmings jump off cliffs "Jane Tweedynn"
wrote :

Is this possible? Can some cards not work in some pc's? Surely if this

is
the case the manufacturer should state this?

If this is not possible, then the only thing i can change to make it work

is
the bios. I have no problem changing options, i can always do a restore.
Trouble is i don't know what to change.

Anyone with any ideas before i admit defeat and return the card.

Check the board maker's site for a BIOS update?

Thanks, just updated BIOS. Unfortunately i still have the same problem. It
just doesn't make any sense!

Unfortunately some cards don't work in some systems :/
I have an ECS board and you can't use any Netgear NICs on it IIRC

--
Free Windows/PC help,
It's a G not a J in jmx to reply