Old February 1st 06, 11:04 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt

Default ATI chipset + ATI GPU _or_ nForce chipset + nVidia GPU -- Which combination performs better?

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 18:33:58 -0500, "Tony DiMarzio"
wrote:

Given the path that this discussion has gone so far, I'm much more inclined
to believe that it was your lack of experience that caused you grief in
uninstalling the ATI drivers. Fact of the matter is that ATI includes a
driver uninstaller which has never failed once for me on any of my machines.
Coincidence?

No, it's that you're an idiot. I have plenty of experience
but even if I didn't it would be true.

It takes zero experience to run the driver installer, reboot
the system, click uninstall in add/remove programs and see
an error message. There is no BS "experience" factor
involved in this basic procedure.

The driver uninstaller is included in the installer. Any
further actions to uninstal besides those provided by the
driver installer are excessive and a sign of broken driver
installer.

You are deluded and have wasted enough of my time.