View Single Post
Old November 20th 03, 09:37 AM
external usenet poster
Posts: n/a

No, its not standard S-Video socket, its 9pin mini din, S-video is 4-pin
mini din. I believe that it has S-video and composite video in and out
connections as the MS adaptor I require can connect up to 4 devices.

I need the pinout of the 9 pin mini din socket so I can make my own cable.

Any ideas


Robert Pendell wrote:
|| It is a standard S-Video connection. Just get a S-Video cable and
|| you will be good to go. If you need RCA connection, get a S-Video
|| to RCA adapter.
|| --
|| Robert Pendell
|| "Birderman" wrote in message
|| ...
||| Hi,
||| I have a MSI Gforce 4 TI4600 card with TV Out
||| But I do not have the connector for the TV Out, It would be
||| appreciated if anyone could send me wiring details of the mini-din
||| socket on the Graphics Card so that I can make up my own lead for
||| it.
||| Alternatively can anybody point me to a suitable Website that
||| contains the required information.
||| Third alternative anybody have a connector that I could borrow /
||| buy so that I can work the wiring.
||| TIA
||| Birder Man