View Single Post
Old November 19th 03, 04:32 PM
Robert Pendell
external usenet poster
Posts: n/a

It is a standard S-Video connection. Just get a S-Video cable and you will
be good to go. If you need RCA connection, get a S-Video to RCA adapter.

Robert Pendell

"Birderman" wrote in message

I have a MSI Gforce 4 TI4600 card with TV Out

But I do not have the connector for the TV Out, It would be appreciated if
anyone could send me wiring details of the mini-din socket on the Graphics
Card so that I can make up my own lead for it.

Alternatively can anybody point me to a suitable Website that contains the
required information.

Third alternative anybody have a connector that I could borrow / buy so

I can work the wiring.

Birder Man