Old September 22nd 04, 05:49 AM
Paul

In article , P2B
wrote:

snip

The photograph from Tipperlinne is deceptive and the photo should
have been taken before the hot glue was added, or at least the
solder joints should have been visible.

Fair comment - I'll try to get a better picture next time I do one.

HTH,
Paul

It is difficult to keep everyone happy when doing engineering
change documentation :-) At my previous employer, the factory would
always redo the documentation we sent them, so it is all
par for the course.

The problem is, showing the big picture (how to lay out the wire
and components) and zooming in on the individual connections. I've
looked at a few volt modding sites, and some of the pictures
are bad (blurry, or don't show detail where it is needed). Part
of the problem is, you need a good macro capability on the
camera, to get in close enough. With the gear I own, I couldn't
do any volt mod pictures.

Keep up the good work :-)

Paul