Old March 29th 07, 01:04 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
J. Clarke

Default Justification for DirectX 10 and Vista (was Looking for a "pretty good" PCI-E video card)

Roger wrote:
On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 21:14:56 -0400, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

SoCalCommie wrote:
But they have to let me know when they're coming. I have to let them
in and I can restrict their access to their ****. Right? (And,
generally, they're not the best and the brightest anyway!)

Yeah, but "their ****" includes the CableCard that is keyed to the
computer.

Some do and some don't.
I've finally found something good about Charter:-)) No Cable cards.

So you're saying that they provide some way to record HD premium content
on your computer without a Cable Card? Care to tell us how you connect
your computer to their system?

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)