Old May 11th 05, 02:14 AM
Leythos

In article ,
says...
Those of us that ain't MS partners and have absolutely no conflict of
interest when it comes to having business dealings with MS have never
agree, and most have never even seen the password protected web site of
FUD about the mobo is the computer and bill gates is god!

And I stated that he (actually anyone) could do what they want on a
personal level. I never stated that anyone has to follow anything.

You are remembering and making more out of it this time than I said - I
DID NOT TAKE SIDES OR A STANCE ON IT THIS TIME. I EVEN SUGGESTED IT WAS
UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL.

remove 999 in order to email me