Old February 5th 05, 11:43 PM
Glitch

Si wrote:
According to the Corsair website, the timing for these modules is 2-3-3-6
for Intel boards but I noticed in the BIOS that the timing entry was set to
"SPD" with the following timings listed: 3-3-8-3. Is this something I need
to adjust, and how do I know which number relates to which entry in the
BIOS?

If Corsair states that the chips can run at 2-3-3-6 speed then they
can.It's all up to you to set them at those latencies.
On the BIOS screen press Ctrl+F1 and go into the new directory.You
should have no problem with the options in there.
And when you look at the timings the top one is the first number and so on.