Old February 28th 05, 04:23 PM
Ric

Just thought I would add my two cents on this. I have run into the
same problem. Well except for the fact that with the Linksys I am
working with fan has gone bad. It rattles and you can hear it hit the
housing sometimes. At any rate what I have found, though I am unable
to open the housing so far is that there are four prongs that hold
the case to the board inside. To top it off under the rubber feet in
the back are two clips as well. Now this do not pop out they slide to
an opening. One of the problems is the way it needs to slide the pegs
that hold it to the board will not allow, and to top it off the front
housing blocks it from sliding. I even called Linksys about it and
they would not share how to get the dumb thing open. I think I will
check into Cisco and see what they have like it. Our company deals
with Cisco so I have no idea why this one department went with
Linksys. Well really I do know why. They did not bother checking with
IT. Well anyway I hope this gives someone an idea and that they share
it with the rest of us.