Old February 24th 05, 09:31 PM
kony

On 24 Feb 2005 09:51:53 -0800, wrote:

OK, I will attempt to open it. If I find that I may be about to break
it into pieces, I will try another approach, such as building a box to
house it.

Thanks.

Jay Chan

Usually one finds they're about to break it right after it
breaks, though if it's the plastic friction tabs I mentioned
then the common "break" would be a tab or two coming off.
Whether a tab coming off matters could depend a lot on how
much it needs to do unusual things like withstand abuse or
stand up sideway on a pedistal-thingy, as some of them are
designed to sit vertically as an option.