Old May 10th 08, 11:24 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
[email protected]

Default PB Restore cds

Bill
Do you have one with win 98FE any where in your collection? The
markings on
the cd are MS# X03-94299 and 368-00001-000. This one is 3/4 red
color
wrote in message

No, sorroy,.....the only ones that I have that are extras are
the PB Master Restore CD's which happen to be for Windows 95
releases. I know what you are talking about. I have a Master CD with
Win 98 on it, though it is 3/4 purple. That goes with my one
computer. I don't know if it is the SE though. I got all the CD's
that I have from a PB tech or something like that who sold a bunch of
PB restore CD's on Ebay a few years ago. I bought them ....interesting
lot...there was a PB technician diagnostics CD in the bunch. I don't
know what it does though. It is for pre Win 95 I think.

Bill