Old August 29th 04, 09:36 PM
Hamman

"Teilhard Knight" wrote in message
Perhaps you can help me. I have an AcerPower 333s. Originally it was a 386
upgradeable to 486, and I upgraded it. I am trying to fit it a 19 Gig HD,
and I need to enter setup. I have tried most of the usual but I haven't
been
lucky. So it would be a great help if someone told me how to enter setup.
Manuals and info on this old machine cannot be found anymore. Thanks in
advance.

Teilhard.

You wont be able to add a hard disk that big to that machine.

If theres a BETA BIOS avaliable, you may be able to get to 8GB; but thats
not too likely.

The 386's i've used wouldnt address anything bigger than 500MB.

hamman