Old December 18th 18, 01:30 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Norm X[_2_]

Default Pleasant surprise

Hi All,

I have two SATA SSD's in my Win10 desktop PC, 250 & 500 GB. I did not expect
Win10 to allow it but I tried and it worked. I created a pagefile.sys on
each drive. It noticeably speeded up Win10. Then I booted WinXP in
VirtualBox, on that PC, it was even faster than native WinXP installed on my
netbook PC. I reason that the moving data on one drive only involves
directory changes, while moving such data between two drives, actually
involves slow data transmission. Twice the bandwidth to pagefiles in
unbeatable.