Old February 26th 09, 03:20 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default Empire Total War Demo not working on Windows XP x64 Pro ?

Ok,

I googled a bit and somebody said: "It's just loading".

So I just gave it another try... and this time it's working !

So apperently this game takes a bit longer to load than usual !

A tip for the developers:

Add a little loading bar or some other indication that it's loading because
I really thought it hung or crashed or something ! =D

The intro was very beautifull/cool though !

So if the game is any good as the intro this gonna be cool !

So now I am going to play it... (I was a bit sad that it didn't work but now
it's working ! Just wasted a bit of time thinking/idling about it lol )

If the game/demo is any good expect a report about it !

Bye,
Skybuck =D